Pings are going crazy tonight

RADDY1993

Guest Netduma_Iain

Just saw this thread, thought I'd just jump in. 5-10ms jitter is not bad at all, remember how small these numbers are :)

I know what you'll say next, other servers are smoother. Just letting you know 5-10 is good to negligible! 

Ah OK mate, just wondered why all was fine earlier and now on a dedi in South UK or Northern France I about half a second behind most of the opposition? Double xp brings out the mors QS douchbags too it seems, lol

Guest Netduma_Iain

pollutionblues(Stuart) seems to have a really good prediction of game quality. He says double XP weekends have always been bad even for years. I can't really comment as I'm a noob at cod. All I can work with is ping I'm afraid. 

Yes double XP and clan wars use to be complete ass,this was all pre duma of course.It's still a little more sketchy than when it's not going on.But that's just cuz there are so many people on with shitty connections and they end up on the same dedi as you do.Great example was last night out of the 12 people in the lobby 5 players had solid 1 red bar during entire match and 3 players had 2 yellow bar the entire match.That's 8 out of 12 with ass connections.

My friend i was partied up said this games gonna suck and we both went 50 plus with 12 caps in DOM.So while the 2 XP brings out more bad connections and split screeners.And lets not forget the people who are connecting thru their phone on a wifi hot spot cuz they think it helps ( this started in MW3 ) if your packing a duma you'll still be ok.

Archived