Black ops 3 Nat type moderate ( friends cant join )

LEESTAR

Hey guys looking for a bit of help here. Past week or so my nat type keeps changing from open to moderate meaning friends cant join on BO3. Their nat is moderate anyway, so i reboot my router and it goes back to open & problem solved but i shouldnt have to keep rebooting. Any ideas ? Thanks for your time ;)   

Hey guys looking for a bit of help here. Past week or so my nat type keeps changing from open to moderate meaning friends cant join on BO3. Their nat is moderate anyway, so i reboot my router and it goes back to open & problem solved but i shouldnt have to keep rebooting. Any ideas ? Thanks for your time ;)   

I have the same issue you are having. Usually I will get the “room is not joinable or something”. I noticed that this usually happens after using my Xbox 1. I think and I could be wrong but somehow the port the xbox was using is still somehow assigned to that IP and is unable to open that port for the PS4. Restarting the netduma of course will alleviate that because all ports will be refreshed / released. I saw another post where this guy assigned static IP’s to the consoles and this actually helped him get open nat on both consoles. Not sure if  this is the same situation but I just wanted to let you know. I am probably going to follow his steps today (if I get some free time from all of this working) and see if that actually helps. Hope you can find a solution for your issue as well….

Archived