Always getting NAT with party chat on ps4

for some stupid reason since i got net duma all i get is nat types with people in party chats on ps4 , and if i switch  to any other router its fine,problems started mostly after i upgraded to the new software, plus now it takes ages to find anyone with geo filter on but if i turn it off it finds people right aways and most are still in my area so whats going on with this router?

Hey, welcome to the forum :)

When you join someones game, make sure you disable the GeoFilter. Also make sure you have followed all of the instructions here. Is it on BlackOps3 that it is taking a while to find games?

destiny. but the bigger issue is with the nat cuz even if i disable it it still does it 

yes i got the chat to work but this matchmaking after i upgraded to the new firmware is insane, before it was normal with no problems and now even that im in east coast where millions play destiny with gen on takes around 1- minutes to find a team where half of it ends up being from europe and with geo off takes less than a minute and 99% people are from east coast, with older software it worked fine since day one after firmwere i upgraded i started having problems, how do i go back to old firmware? cuz im about to sell this router 

Archived