Party settings vs solo settings

Playing solo on BO3 isn't playing too bad and I'm putting in some good games. 1.5 - 3 KD range, sometimes higher.

In a party it's a different matter, battle to stay positive KD.

So my question is, do people tweak their duma settings when playing in a party?

I just turn mine off when before I play in a party.  I think they mentioned there will be profile settings in the future so you can flip between different settings easily instead of having to fiddle with it every time.  How cool would it be to save your settings globally and have a dropdown on the left nav under the logo to pick your profile.  Anyway, unless you're party host I don't think it will help much if at all.  And if you're doing it as a host then you might give your party crappy connection if they live far from you and are forced to play at your location instead of a location that benefits all as much as possible.

depends on if I'm playing with local friends or friends across the Nation.. If across the Nation, I'll set my home location in the middle of the U.S. and try to find a host in the middle of us all.. I also play with my share excess unticked, so I'll add a little more priority to my PS4 to add a bit more upload speed when in a Party

• Administrators

If you're the host when playing with friends then I would recommend putting your location in the middle of you all to try and get the best connection for everyone. I would also add them to the allow list

If you're not the host then as others have said you should disable the Geo as you will probably get booted out of the game.

Archived