can't order netduma

Something is wrong with your netduma site, it keeps trying to make me pay for netduma with paypal and I don't have one

Not sure how that is something wrong with the site? You need PayPal to purchase. If you don't have an account, make one during the checkout process.

• Netduma Staff

I guess it let me order without having to make a paypal so your wrong on that note buddy. That's pretty stupid, they basically try to force you to make one? Why can't it be simple? It let me order it tho now finally and I got my order number

Ricky is right, you don't have to make an account with PayPal to checkout - it does say that underneath the payment option :)

• Netduma Staff

Well I ordered my netduma last night, when will I receive my shipping and tracking number? They already took the money out my account...and still no email yet

It's the Christmas holidays :) It is quite possible that there will be delays in shipping  because of that. I don't work for Netduma so I'm not sure but someone who does should be able to give you information on when it will be sent out.

Yea well I paid for 1-2 day shipping and that's what I expect...217$ doesn't just grow on trees ya know? They should stand by what they post on the site. Words plus actions go a long way with me...at least be more involved with your first buyer customers by keeping them updated on any delays

• Netduma Staff

Yea well I paid for 1-2 day shipping and that's what I expect...217$ doesn't just grow on trees ya know? They should stand by what they post on the site. Words plus actions go a long way with me...at least be more involved with your first buyer customers by keeping them updated on any delays

Does it not? Oh ;(

I've checked, and it says very clearly on the site that all purchases will be dispatched on the 29th of December.

ZCYWr0F.png?1

Archived