Better Wi-Fi on the Netduma R1

Hey guys!

I'm really happy with my new Netduma R1 Router and you did a great job!

My question:

How can I improve the Wi-Fi of the Netduma R1? My older Router had a strong dual-band connection (2.4Ghz&5Ghz). Is it possible to connect them together and use the dual-band function? If yes, what should I exactly do? I'm a big n00b in general with the network thing :'D.

btw: sry for my bad english.

Thank's in advance!

• Netduma Staff

If you connect it to the Netduma via ethernet to the Asus. Then I think (according to another post on a forum) you can go to Advanced Settings >> Administration and enable Access Point on the Asus. You can then disable the Wifi on the Netduma. If those options don't exist on yours have a hunt around for a settings called 'Access Point' or 'AP' :)

• Netduma Staff

cool! thx for your help! but do I still have all benefits from the Netduma R1 router?? + i don't have to change anything else like DHCP, &&&?

Nope, you should have all the benefits of the Netduma + dual band Wifi :)

thx for your help! it works but the Wi-Fi on the Netduma R1 is stronger :'D .... i tested that with a Wifi Analyzer everywhere in the house... so let's say: Bye Bye ASUS Router :D

Netduma R1 <3

thx for your help! it works but the Wi-Fi on the Netduma R1 is stronger :'D .... i tested that with a Wifi Analyzer everywhere in the house... so let's say: Bye Bye ASUS Router :D

Netduma R1 <3

FYI the Netduma doesn't have 5GHz

Archived