Tried and no.
If i reboot it then works but the next day the same happens, but its unfair constantly rebooting when other household members are using the internet
I have to reset my router daily to be able to access the Web page UI. Last 3 days i switch PC on and go to load up Web app and i keep getting this without fail -
Ive got Steady Ping off, and now im using ping assist but getting games way over my usual ms
Usually with the R2 i get around 17ms but on my R3 im getting games out my geo filter and strict mode is definitely on
i know its also set to 99% but that was the recommended setting through the autosetup.
Also you can see im getting 17ms on my up/download ping.
Its as if the Geo filter isnt working properly
I am also having this issue
Netduma R2 i get 17ms
Netduma R3 im getting 30+
In game ping is like 50ms + on call of duty, but usually get max of 24ms
I have the steady ping setting enabled and correct geofilter setup