Jump to content

Zeriu

R3 Early Access
  • Posts

    42
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by Zeriu

  1. @Netduma Alex With this update I've noticed that the router no longer recognizes the computers system name. For example my computer is named Jamie-PC and in device manager the router knew and automatically named me on the router as Jamie-PC. But now with this latest firmware it names everyone as Microsoft Windows Computer and I need to manually rename everyone myself. Additionally, there are less device manager icon options to select for each device on the network now. There is no longer a inique icon for Wi-Fi extenders like in the past. Not a major issue but strange to remove options that were available before.
  2. @Netduma Fraser Bit of an update, I've confirmed that the issue appears to have came from the 4.0.1442 firmware update. I was having very strange random website slowdowns as if the websites themselves were being throttled. Reddit, and Amazon for example wouldn't load any of the images or videos from either of these websites. I suppose they were loading, but at a very slow speed and a picture would take sometimes several minutes before finally completing. I just updated to the 4.0.1510 firmware and this completely resolved the issue. It's almost as if there was a DNS issue. I read that the team planned on rolling out 4.0.1442 as the latest public release but I was having a lot of web page loading issues on this firmware. Maybe it was isolated to just myself but I had a bad experience on that firmware.
  3. Interesting ok that actually makes sense. Ill give setting to always on with 100% a go. It was set to auto.
  4. How in advanced? There does not seem to be an actual on/off switch like other settings. It's always on. Are you referring to the slider from 0 to 100%? Because this also does not seem to fix the issue unless I force a factory default reset. Issue comes back once this is first initiated.
  5. Is there anyway to completely disable the Ping Optimizer? It's causing some strange behavior where it congests to such an extreme it's as if it's turning the internet completely off when enabled. Everything was fine until I enabled it, but I cannot seem to find a way to now disable it when first enabled. Trying to avoid factory resetting.
  6. Key has been sent.
  7. It is paid early access but I have a spare key if needed for them to test. Just let me know via PM whoever I need to send the key to.
  8. Any new information if this is being supported? Game went live today and the default Hirez/Smite filter is not picking up Smite 2 as a known source.
  9. Any chance Marvel Rivals will be added to an early release firmware later in the year? More so want it added to SmartBOOST to prioritize traffic. Was a bit rough during peak hours of the day when a lot of us start using the network and there is no way to prioritize the game traffic.
  10. They just put out an update a few days ago. Firmware 4.0.209 is the latest update and seems to be the most stable update so far. It's still not perfect but it seems to be going in the right direction. If you have not updated yet. I would recommend giving it a try.
  11. XDefiant seems to have already been added with the 4.0.209 firmware update. It's listed under The Devision/XDefiant. I have been using it and it works pretty well.
  12. What game are you referring to? I can only assume Call of Duty where you are referring to NAT types. I believe there are some issues with UPNP at the moment, but you can port forward to produce the same results. Port forwarding the following ports will fix your issue:
  13. There is support for Smite 1, with Smite 2 releasing this summer. Do we know if the Hirez/Smite support already in Netduma will also work for Smite 2? I think they have different ports but I'm also not sure. Smite 2 will likely be the main game that I play and if this could be properly supported in both smartboost and Geo filter sometime in 2024 I'd much appreciate it.
  14. Hello, I have found a few suggestions mentioning Reboot Scheduling before and that this would be discussed in several meetings. This was about years ago, is there any word or update if this is coming to Netduma in a firmware update soon? I can restart it myself every few days. But it would be more convenient to have it reboot on it's own for select days of the week during the hours the internet is not being used.
  15. I'm new to Netduma and so far, have been enjoying my new router. I have flashed to 4.0.41, is there any major differences I would see flashing to the early access build? I guess I would like access if that's at all possible. Is there any update notes/change log posted in the early access page?
×
×
  • Create New...