cant even get internet diagnostics to work now. :(

Well after a couple of days with a few problems now I cannot even get an internet diagnostics to run, it simply says "something went wrong" and then gives me these results.

post-788-0-92116200-1448578290_thumb.jpg

This is  from exceptional across the board and no dropped packets. With 11 MS of ping

This on top of the other problems is pretty much rendering gaming online out of the question but I am too daft to give in and keep trying lol

I think My R1 is shot, lol. No pun intended.

Have you tried to use another router just to make sure it's not your modem or a line issue?

That's just weird.

Yes Buck, tplink and Bt home hub both work fine.

I think Iain is going to take a look remotely when he has time

I had this during the week after using the homehub3 for sport i reconnected the duma and the internet wasn't working tried diagnostics check and timed out pc said internet was connected no issues so opened up internet window on pc and did a troubleshoot found an issue and fixed whatever the problem was might be worth a try if you haven't done so.

OK here is a quick update, I have not been contacted by the team to say they have been into my router to tinker with anything so as I am fully aware that assumption is the brother of all cock ups I will assume that they have not been in.

When I have been having most of the issues with geo filter etc I was connecting to the Netherlands server. Tonight I have been connecting to the UK server with no issues at all. Game has been playing nice.

I am about to go and try an internet test which was not working yesterday but the only thing I have done different is to move my router to a location a few feet further away from the cordless telephone. Be right back.

OK so the internet test is back as well giving me my usual results.

post-788-0-44049900-1448671218_thumb.jpg

Still not sure if the duma boys have been into my router but I guess if they had they would have said.

So it seems that one of my problems could have been the fact that the router was too close to other electronic equipment, that and that damned server in the Netherlands been stoned...........again.

Archived