NetDuma R1 Will not give any device on my network full Cable Speed

So I have 200/20 speeds and when I run my tests directly to the cable modem I get an average of 180/25 When I hook up the NetDuma R1 with proper settings in the bandwidth section, both sliders at 100%, all of the bandwidth directed at my PC I am testing from, and Deep Packet disabled, I only obtain around 100-120mbps but closer to the 100 on average. This is a pretty big drop and I have made sure all devices are not using any bandwidth. 

Not sure what could be the cause of such a big drop in performance. Disabling IPV6 lowered the bandwidth to around 80, keeping it enabled keeps it around 100 even though my ISP isnt using IPV6 yet. 

This is direct connect to modem speed. a91998ed6c.jpg

This is with the NetDuma with all wireless and Wired devices disconnected lacking my primary PC 45a12232fa.jpg

Same server, same time of day, ran multiple tests. 

Here are Netduma Devices connected 0cf8ab2cc6.jpg

Conjestion Control 9e93f11f09.jpg

Bandwidth Setting: 522e4c5fd9.jpg

Misc Settings: 8a9c2f9b06.jpg

Gotcha, the limit would explain whats going on then. Its not a huge deal because my pings are great and my upstream is great I just have been trying to figure out whats been going on with my downstream. I personally just game and livestream to Twitch so upstream is my primary concern but my family loves their streaming video so I want to get the most out of what I pay for. Thanks for the quick response, I look forward to the update. By the way I am a partnered Twitch.tv streamer with a decent following. I'm part of the Cohhilition stream team and fellow member Geekdomo recommended the Netduma. I'm loving it so far, just haven't been able to wrap my head around that downstream. Not sure if sponsorships/partnerships are something you guys do, but I do pitch products I believe in to my viewers regularly. 

• Administrators

Ahh that's awesome! The update should be out very soon but you do have plenty at the moment for what you need it for.

We're not sponsoring streamers currently, our strategy right now is really to work with YouTubers. 

If you wanted to add the ping to the host on your stream you could take a look at this http://wiki.netduma.com/doku.php?id=embed_ping_to_videos_and_streams

No worries, let me know if you guys move toward streamers. Its a rich market for your target audience as many of us partnerned streamers get hundreds of upstart streamers that ask about tips/hardware to increase performance and viewership. Using a NetDuma and promoting it will drive a lot of sales. With twitch even while playing a single player game ping is important for the streaming side. 

Archived