Forwarding security cameras

roberb

Hi, I have a question about port forwarding; I have a video security system at my house, the system requires to port forward certain ports to be able to use their app and see the cameras on my phone. I have a netgear router connected to my modem. I was thinking of getting rid of the netgear router and using only the netduma router. Can I still forward the ports or am I going to have to use 2 routers? BTW I have not bought the netduma router yet, just trying to see if it is going to be an easy replacement or not.

Thanks for the fast response, good to know that it has port forwarding thanks Crossy_EU.

Buck Nasssty, my cameras are wired (Cat 5) directly to the NVR (Network Video Recorder) I do not have 5ghz enable. ;)

Just ordered the R1 and in less than one hour got an email that the R1 was on my way and will receive it tomorrow, if that is not customer service I do not know what is! Great service, I am impressed. :D

• Netduma Staff

Just ordered the R1 and in less than one hour got an email that the R1 was on my way and will receive it tomorrow, if that is not customer service I do not know what is! Great service, I am impressed. :D

Nice one. Hope you enjoy it when it arrives :)

• Administrators

Fantastic to see you've ordered! I'll close the thread as the original question has been answered however please do feel free to post in introductions so we can welcome you properly or open another thread for any other questions :)

Archived