NAT ON BO4

crmontoy1

WELL ACTUALLY WHEN IM PLAYING BO4 IN ANY MODE IN GEO FILTER Y HAVE (NAT MODERATE) BUT THIS HAPPEN WHEN I LOOK IN HIS OWN MENU, SHOW ME THAT I HAVE THAT KIND OF NAT..... i know that i need open ports and i did it UDP TCP the other solution is dmz but there i have many dudes cause my setup is: MODEM-NETDUMAR1-NETGEAR X6 R8000 IN POINT ACCESS thats mean i cant put the netdumar1 in dmz cause my company gave initially modem and router separates( modem arris-router wifi sagecom if someone have any advice for this can participate in this forum thks   

• 2 weeks later...
  • Netduma Staff
On 11/2/2018 at 12:15 AM, crmontoy1 said:

WELL ACTUALLY WHEN IM PLAYING BO4 IN ANY MODE IN GEO FILTER Y HAVE (NAT MODERATE) BUT THIS HAPPEN WHEN I LOOK IN HIS OWN MENU, SHOW ME THAT I HAVE THAT KIND OF NAT..... i know that i need open ports and i did it UDP TCP the other solution is dmz but there i have many dudes cause my setup is: MODEM-NETDUMAR1-NETGEAR X6 R8000 IN POINT ACCESS thats mean i cant put the netdumar1 in dmz cause my company gave initially modem and router separates( modem arris-router wifi sagecom if someone have any advice for this can participate in this forum thks   

Hi, welcome to the forum! Have you tried enabling UPnP? How about Port Forwarding? It's hard to tell what you've already tried, but one of these should technically work.

Also try disabling the Geo-Filter and rebooting the console. Do you have an open NAT when you reach the multiplayer menu of the game?

What is the model# of your ISP modem? 

Modem Combo Units:
Couple of options,
1. Configure the modem for transparent bridge mode. Then use the NG router in router mode. You'll need to contact the ISP for help and information in regards to the modem being bridged correctly.
2. If you can't bridge the modem, disable ALL wifi radios on the modem, configure the modems DMZ for the IP address the NG router gets from the modem. 

Just now, e38BimmerFN said:

What is the model# of your ISP modem? 

Modem Combo Units:
Couple of options,
1. Configure the modem for transparent bridge mode. Then use the NG router in router mode. You'll need to contact the ISP for help and information in regards to the modem being bridged correctly.
2. If you can't bridge the modem, disable ALL wifi radios on the modem, configure the modems DMZ for the IP address the NG router gets from the modem. 

On 11/1/2018 at 6:15 PM, crmontoy1 said:

• 4 weeks later...
On 13/11/2018 at 6:59, Netduma Jack said:

¡Hola, bienvenido al foro! ¿Has intentado habilitar UPnP? ¿Qué hay de la expedición de puertos? Es difícil decir lo que ya ha intentado, pero uno de estos debería funcionar técnicamente.

También intente deshabilitar el filtro geográfico y reiniciar la consola. ¿Tienes un NAT abierto cuando llegas al menú multijugador del juego?

i only have modem cable.... isnt modem router MODEL:  arris TM1602 

• Netduma Staff
17 hours ago, crmontoy1 said:

i only have modem cable.... isnt modem router MODEL:  arris TM1602 

Did any of the steps above help? What about disabling the Geo-Filter, or adding your Netduma to the DMZ of your Arris?