Tried to upgrade to OS log in box popped up and now I have no access to interface!

wolfeman

I just tried to upgrade to dumaOS by following the instruction in the email, but after the green box popped up saying now upgrading this can take 3 mins,  I got a white box that popped up and said your connection is not secure please log in. It wanted my username and password, however, I do not know my username and password. It is always automatically logged in and its been forever since I set it up.

I tried my username and password for this forum but that did not work. I tried my log in info for the wifi, no luck. I know what passwords I usually use but I don't recall setting a username.

I pressed cancel and now I cant access anything until I log in.

When I tried to click tabs the screen went white and said directory doesn't exist. So I refreshed the page and now it wants log in again.

I also just tried a hard reset on my router but all that did is reset the wifi password. How do I find out what the username and password is to access the actual interface after I type in the ip address or http://r1?

Please help!"