Setting up Netduma R1 access point

Hey I’m new to this community and I just recently purchased a netduma R1 online and I also have Asus ROG GT5300AC as my main router until the R1 come. I want to keep my Asus ROG router for all of my WiFi in my house. I want to use it as an access point. If I set my setup exactly like this would it work perfect? modem>netduma r1> Asus ROG GT5300AC as an access point. Will this allow me to properly use all of the netduma features without problems. I want to use the Asus as my WiFi and disconnect the netduma WiFi all together. Even tho devices will be connected to the Asus via WiFi or even via Ethernet will this setup let me use the congestion control efficiently. Only thing that will be plug into the netduma via cat 6 Ethernet is my Ps4 and my computer when I’m running dslreport and configuring settings. My. ISP speeds are 250 down and 23 up.

If you put your Asus in Access Point mode, you can connect your PS4 to it hard-wired and control it through the Netduma. Actually you can connect the PS4 to the Asus (as an Access Point) or the R1 directly.  That would be the preferable set-up since you'd get the great Asus WiFi and all the capabilites of the Netduma. Just make sure to disable the wifi on the R1(Netduma) if it has not already been disabled to prevent conflicts with the Asus's wifi.  

Okay so if I set it up exactly like that will everything still be using the netduma congestion control and stuff? Even tho it’s on the ASUS WiFi or plugged directly into the Asus?

yes, all ip addresses will be handed out by the netduma R1 and congestion control will still work the same and control all devices.