WW2 Preemptive issues

Any time I play WW2 on Preemptive, at the end of each game, ww2 losing connection to the server .

If I played on Reactive everything is fine but connection is way lagy.

Is there any fix for that.

Thanks for you help 

• Netduma Staff

Reactive shouldn't cause more lag in theory, it's meant to get you higher speeds (if your connection is over 60mbps.) What speeds do you receive? You may be supposed to use reactive anyway.

This is a known bug; I would recommend checking out that video for more information.

• Netduma Staff

Or may be its my network how is my ping plotter looking?

https://ibb.co/iCMako

https://ibb.co/f0Do5o

You've got 10ms jitter on your line which isn't ideal, but it's not too bad. DumaOS will definitely fix the issue with the algorithms though unfortunately I cannot provide any news yet!

You're getting up to a third packet loss on the first two hops (the devices on your personal network). Do you have a couple of spare ethernet cables you can swap in to rule out cable damage? Your line looks pretty stable otherwise, especially for Comcast - is it Xfinity cable?

I'd like to hear some theories on why a QoS algorithm could cause disconnections. This never happened in other games, but it does seem like using different sliders and algos causes differences in gameplay quality (ie how responsive a game is, hit detection or whatever) even if you try different combos that all suppress congestion equally well. Well that's how it is in my case anyway - preemptive and reactive seem to work as well as each other as I average under 2ms bloat regardless. Yet using reactive consistently causes packet loss on bandwidth tests (and I mean every time without fail), while preemptive causes exactly 0.00% loss every time. Hmm...