Having trouble banning servers...

Hi,

I just purchased the xr500, and off the rip my gaming experience has changed for the better. The router itself is an actual beast.

Only issue I have is banning dedicated servers. On the R1 it was as simple as clicking on temp ban once u had selected the server itself. But with the xr500 everytime I go to click on the server it keeps mentioning that I have to untick auto-ping host. But even when I do it doesnt let me select the allow and deny buttons next to the server discription. I know im missing something really simple here but all help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Hi,

I just purchased the xr500, and off the rip my gaming experience has changed for the better. The router itself is an actual beast.

Only issue I have is banning dedicated servers. On the R1 it was as simple as clicking on temp ban once u had selected the server itself. But with the xr500 everytime I go to click on the server it keeps mentioning that I have to untick auto-ping host. But even when I do it doesnt let me select the allow and deny buttons next to the server discription. I know im missing something really simple here but all help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

The temp ban feature for dedicated servers is currently not available on the XR500.

The temp ban feature for dedicated servers is currently not available on the XR500.

Wow, thats so odd... I wonder why they haven't implemented it?? That was one of my favourite features.

Hopefully they introduce this in the next firmware update.

Regards,