Try Fortnite On PC (Videos included for best PC and game settings)

RADDY1993

300px-Battle_royale_logo.png?version=f9c

So for a good few weeks now i have been having a lot of fun playing Fortnite Battle Royale on PC, The first great thing is along with the game being free you also dont need to pay Sony PSN Plus which i think is taking the Michael :). If you fancy trying out the game on your PC i am going to put links to videos below which i used to get my PC in good shape for gaming. You dont need a monster PC to play most games if your happy with 1080p 60fps. Another thing which is great with Fortnite is that your PS4/Xbox controller just plugs straight in and works fine without emulators, i went and bought a XboxOne controller from Argos which at the moment are £24.99 for a wired one and it works a charm as its Windows compatible. Check out the videos and have a go, its great to play and lots of fun :).

Download Fortnight Battle Royale from HERE

Internet Optimisation HERE

How To Optimize Windows 10 For Gaming & Performance HERE

Mouse Optimization Guide For Gaming HERE

How To Overclock Your GPU HERE

How To Overclock Your 60Hz Monitor HERE

FORTNITE Battle Royale-Dramatically Increase Performance / FPS With Any Setup HERE

Videos By Panjno and BananaGaming

Nice guide Raddy - the growth in Fortnite is incredible. I think there will be more and more games being launched for free now.

Is there anything in particular i should be enabling/disabling in the router for PC gaming ?  

• Administrators

Is there anything in particular i should be enabling/disabling in the router for PC gaming ?  

On DumaOS? If so, most PC games are automatically prioritized in Traffic Prioritization, so there's no need to make any changes (other than setting up your Anti-Bufferbloat and Bandwidth Allocation to your preferred percentages.

You can also use the Geo-filter in Spectating mode to see server locations and ping.

On R1 - the only difference is you will need to manually add your gaming device to Hyper Traffic.

On DumaOS? If so, most PC games are automatically prioritized in Traffic Prioritization, so there's no need to make any changes (other than setting up your Anti-Bufferbloat and Bandwidth Allocation to your preferred percentages.

You can also use the Geo-filter in Spectating mode to see server locations and ping.

On R1 - the only difference is you will need to manually add your gaming device to Hyper Traffic.

Cheers Mr Admin :)

Well, I have to admit defeat...... Downloaded Fornite had a tinker with the settings frame rate etc. And rebooted the laptop and cannot find the file anywhere on my laptop.

Tried to download it again and just keeps loading an error message to repair the download.

So have downloaded it to the PS4 instead!