What VPN's does Netduma support out of the box?

When I go to the VPN section, I notice it says: "Assuming you now have a VPN subscription to one of the providers in the list", but my "list" consists of:

HideMyAss

Before I go tinkering, am I missing something or is this the complete list?

I have an Ironsocket and VyprVPN sub, but they are not in the "list".

Thanks,
Harry

P.S. Sorry, I should add that I'm on fw 1.03.6j

Hi.

I know some on here use vypr vpn so they can assist you in configuring the R1 .  I personally use p.i.a and have done for 5 years now and is relatively easy to set up.

B.D

Hi.

I know some on here use vypr vpn so they can assist you in configuring the R1 .  I personally use p.i.a and have done for 5 years now and is relatively easy to set up.

B.D

I can probably work it out if need be, but I'm just wondering why my "list" has one entry in it....

• Netduma Staff

I can probably work it out if need be, but I'm just wondering why my "list" has one entry in it....

Hi, welcome to the forum! You can use any VPN which provides a configuration file. That config can then be copied into the Netduma VPN 'advanced' section. With some tinkering you should be able to get it working!

Please let us know which VPN you have your eye on and I'll let you know. I've seen people use HideMyAss, NordVPN, OpenVPN, VyperVPN and all sorts with the Netduma.

Hi, welcome to the forum! You can use any VPN which provides a configuration file. That config can then be copied into the Netduma VPN 'advanced' section. With some tinkering you should be able to get it working!

Please let us know which VPN you have your eye on and I'll let you know. I've seen people use HideMyAss, NordVPN, OpenVPN, VyperVPN and all sorts with the Netduma.

Hi Jack,

So, just to confirm, the "list" is basically HideMyAss?

• Netduma Staff

Hi Jack,

So, just to confirm, the "list" is basically HideMyAss?

Yeh... I'm guessing that back in the day the list was developed with the intention of adding more to it, though the config file solution probably took priority since it allows for most VPN's to be supported.

The VPN list will be one of the many things to be improved with DumaOS in April :)

• Netduma Staff

OK thank you. I'll go the manual route and squeal like a schoolgirl if I get stuck.

:D

Haha, no worries. Please let us know if you do get stuck and we'll do our best to help you out :D