profiles duma interface .

hi set up is   VM SH 2AC    modem mode .   R1   1.03.6    PS4 pro.ha ha .    

1 the problem is in profiles  default seems to be general gaming fine.  i know want to just have full throttle "no profile to test my bandwidth on a speed test to calculate bandwidth inputs ,

getting the setting general gaming to change is a task , i the go to new age speed test , go back to R1 and find the profile is back on GENERAL GAMING   this happens  with all and any input into profiles pre set or my own .  so i  play online after setting a profile 

thinking aint so good ,,, go back into net duma  low and behold i have been put back on general gaming ... any one come across this.

keeping settings as set by myself are essential and wonders if anyone else has this problem as when not playing a game and looking at duma screen it gets a bit distracting to gaming .

2. second glitch i am receiving is  a blue box pop up 

This is not constant but often,,,,  i am in modem mode  all time anyway so would not be online unless r1 was indeed ok with the set up . i don't think its causing an issue 

thank you .

post-26670-0-59592100-1516991957_thumb.png

• Administrators

1. Your profile doesn't change back, the profile page just shows the profile that's at the top of the list which is general gaming. Your settings will have been unchanged.

2. If you've put it in modem mode the box should disappear as far as I remember but if it's in the DMZ it will stay. It is not an issue to have that box, it more provides a comment on what you need to do as well as having an easy way of getting to the upstream router's interface.

1. profile // thought so .

2.yes   i don't have  DMZ   just modem,,  all good

i have had password confusion locked out of R1  no interface ,  pinhole is not working   no response .    what do i do i have unplugged waited still no response in pinwhole 

1. profile // thought so .

2.yes   i don't have  DMZ   just modem,,  all good

i have had password confusion locked out of R1  no interface ,  pinhole is not working   no response .    what do i do i have unplugged waited still no response in pinwhole 

Do you mean your admin login password to the user interface or your wifi password?

If WiFi password - try 'netdumar1'. A factory reset will change it to this.

If you mean your admin password, you will need to factory reset using the pinhole. Follow the instructions for 'Factory Reset via Hardware' here