Welcome to Netduma Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Finally got good settings for COD WW2

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

7GTV

7GTV

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts
  • Local time: 11:33 AM
  • LocationTexas

What's up everybody, ok Took me a since first beta release to get a decent setting for me.. I found a new setting that works better, try this out see how this works for you. Remember what works for me may not work for you. Let me know your thoughts.

ViciousSavag3

ViciousSavag3

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts
  • Local time: 12:33 PM

hey guys i need help with this netduma settings for WWII? i think i might have everything connected the way is suppose to be but i need a conformation that the way i have it setup is correct?

first off i live in CALI have my Geo filter to 735km Distance and 25ms Ping assist, Download and Upload Cap @ 70% i also disable Unpn forwarding to Manually Port forward 3074 for the ps4.. i also have the GATEWAY DMZ to the Router.. so i have these settings setup like this and i STILL MANAGE to LAGG any HELP PLEASE!!!

titofuenla

titofuenla

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 168 posts
  • Local time: 09:33 PM
  • Locationspain!!

hey guys i need help with this netduma settings for WWII? i think i might have everything connected the way is suppose to be but i need a conformation that the way i have it setup is correct?

first off i live in CALI have my Geo filter to 735km Distance and 25ms Ping assist, Download and Upload Cap @ 70% i also disable Unpn forwarding to Manually Port forward 3074 for the ps4.. i also have the GATEWAY DMZ to the Router.. so i have these settings setup like this and i STILL MANAGE to LAGG any HELP PLEASE!!!

I advise you to deactivate port forwarding and use UPNP that correctly opens all ports and works perfectly and also would put the assisted ping in 0ms and would expand the geofilter to find the nearest server,Congestion control bars 70% when you play and 100% when you stop.

a greeting and I hope it will help

It does not rain eternally ;)

witton90

witton90

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 102 posts
  • Local time: 08:33 PM
Why advise him to use upnp instead of port forwarding? It’s either one or the other both give you the same outcome (open nat). The reason I say this as I kept getting moderate nat with upnp until I disabled it and manually port forwarded correct ports for Xbox1/ww2

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users