Welcome to Netduma Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Upgrade to 6h ?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Toni169

Toni169

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts
  • Local time: 09:19 PM
Hi Guys,
I just want to upgrade my netduma. I dont have a PC... i join the Netduma page with my iPad.. now i have the Version 6g.. so how can i upgarde it?
Thanks

bagsta69

bagsta69

The Reverend.

• Moderators
  • 2,774 posts
  • Local time: 08:19 PM
  • LocationThe Steel City

The only difference between g & h is an updated EULA. There is no feature difference.

punishertag.jpg
You can easily gauge someone's level of IQ by how easily they get outraged on the internet.

Netduma Fraser

Netduma Fraser

Tech & Customer Support

• Administrators
  • 16,306 posts
  • Local time: 08:19 PM

As above there is no reason to upgrade to .h. We also have not/will not give the .h file out. .g is absolutely fine

Technical support:

Optimal Settings Guide - How to set up your Netduma R1 quickly with optimum settings. Includes: How to get your full speeds, opening your NAT & Geo-filter settings etc. 
Knowledge Base - All of our guides/suggestions on the Netduma router. Anything you want to know is likely answered here. 
Current firmware version (1.03.6i) - If you are on anything below this, follow the instructions carefully to upgrade.

Any other issues please make a new topic on the forum. Please do not create multiple topics/PMs/Social Media posts. Keep it to one topic on the forum, it will be answered. Thank you.

Twitter/Facebook/YouTube/Twitch/Instagram/Steam Group/Discord

Official Support Times: 10am - 6pm GMT

World Clock

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users