Matchmaking issues in Destiny

Please do a factory reset from settings > miscellaneous and see if that stops the connectivity issues.

I did as you said and I could not reconnect to the internet. I then disconnected the R1 and hooked directly into the modem. At this point I could not connect through the modem at all. Called the ISP and the tech could not correct the issue. I am at the cable company now swapping out equipment. It appears as if my port may have been broken. I hope this is the end of the issues. Thank you again for the assistance, I do appreciate it.

So this has been a complete cluster. Modem may have been bad but I brought they new one home and no difference in performance. Long story short, the wiring in the office is shot. ISP is coming tomorrow to run a new line. I have relocated the modem to the original position and have not had an issue since.

Fraser and Jack,

Thank you so much for helping me through this ordeal. It truly does mean alot as a consumer, that you both are willing to stay humble and work with me. Unlike the ISP that never wants to admit fault. Not once has this issue been on your end yet you still tried to do what you could to help me. Thank you very much, my loyality to Netduma is unwavering. You have a customer for life. I wish you the best with your future successes.