Mac address netduma

• Netduma Staff

I need help with which Mac address on the back of netduma do I use? There are 2 on the bottom of the router. Is one for lan & WiFi?

I'm just confused. Thanks

If you go to WAN settings on the Netduma, the MAC address is listed in that section - that is the one that will be recognised by other modems/routers  :) It might be easier to get the MAC address from there if you need it because you can just copy and paste it!

3e93721a56486e8726c57a7ed3888e12.png

• Netduma Staff

Maybe in the future there should be proper installation video about the router.

I'm not suer if you have seen it but the Wiki has lots of useful information on it :) I think at one point a series of videos were being made but I'm not sure if they are still happening.

• Administrators

Hey Kiz,

If you want to open the NAT I suggest you follow the instructions here: http://wiki.netduma.com/doku.php?id=how_do_i_open_my_nat

If your router is asking for the Duma MAC address it will be the WAN one. But most of them as for IP as shown in prior linked article. 

• Netduma Staff

There are two Mac address on the back of the netduma device. Which one do I use for lan?

Use the one that is in the WAN section, then you can just copy and paste it to your other router :)

• Administrators

It should ask for an IP & that is shown at the top of the Device Manager page where is says WAN IP

If your router asks for a MAC address, it will be the one in "Settings > WAN" under the MAC address section

Archived