buffering

BENORMOUS

How come I can watch a twitch tv stream In 1080p and have no buffering issues what so over but when it comes to watching a youtube video it will buffer after 20 seconds of the video starting then buffers and turns horrible quality,anybody else have this trouble?I've tried every single wifi channel and nothing works

How come I can watch a twitch tv stream In 1080p and have no buffering issues what so over but when it comes to watching a youtube video it will buffer after 20 seconds of the video starting then buffers and turns horrible quality,anybody else have this trouble?I've tried every single wifi channel and nothing works

Happens to me too, it's just YouTube I think.

What sort of data output is youtube 1080 giving compared to Twitch? Youtube now supports 60fps I think so perhaps that was the issue?

Out of curiosity what is you download speed? I've watched quite a bit of stuff on Youtube in last week or so for both me and the kids and all been fine at 1080 when available.

It's happened to me ever since YouTube started doing 1080p/60FPS! Some video's don't buffer and some do! I watch Drift0r on YouTube who uploads in full quality and it always buffers, then on some other YouTubers it doesn't buffer at all! I just assumed that, even though it say's 1080p on their video, it's not actually full quality! When I upload straight from Sony Vegas it say's the quality is 1080p although I know that isn't correct! I just assumed the same was happening on other channels, and therefore the problem lies with YouTube and not the R1!

It's happened to me ever since YouTube started doing 1080p/60FPS! Some video's don't buffer and some do! I watch Drift0r on YouTube who uploads in full quality and it always buffers, then on some other YouTubers it doesn't buffer at all! I just assumed that, even though it say's 1080p on their video, it's not actually full quality! When I upload straight from Sony Vegas it say's the quality is 1080p although I know that isn't correct! I just assumed the same was happening on other channels, and therefore the problem lies with YouTube and not the R1!

That's really weird because I watched driftor last night and it buffered In fine then tried watching a HBO boxing highlights reel and it wouldnt have any of it

I can only comment from the few different YouTube channels I watch! For me, it's always the better quality channels that seem to have the issue! It just seemed to make sense when I came to my conclusion from my own personal experience! :)

Archived