can someone help me..!

hey everyone..

first of all sorry for my english..but i will try to explain the problem i have

i have a modem sagemcom 103. when i was playing cod series i got 120 ping.because the host is faraway from my region

so i purchase the netduma r1 and i was thinking this router will solve my problems in gaming but nothing change. I have followed all the steps to improve

the R1 but nothing change the router reduce the speed to 4mb when i try the (ping diagnostics) test its give me bad ping.

my speed test. download (20mb) upload (2mb) ping (20)

any help will be appreciated. 

a ping of 20 is not bad, a pretty normal ping.. was the 120 ping rate the in game ping graph, because it's been proven not to be very accurate.. But at any rate the Netduma can not change your Ping, the Netduma is to help finding Hosts closer to your geographical location, which should mean finding games with a lower ping to host.. and by using congestion control, it helps reduce ping spikes caused by other devices connected to your network..

Make sure you have the current firmware downloaded on your Netduma. Are you seeing 20mb down and 2mb up without the Netduma in-line. if so plug those numbers in your Bandwith feature on the Netduma.

• Administrators

Firstly make sure you follow everything from here to get your speeds and get set up properly http://wiki.netduma.com/doku.php?id=fine_tune_netduma

The internet diagnostics ping is a test of your line. I would recommend you do tests over different times of day and collect the proof to take to your ISP

Archived