Em.. I think the cc on my duma is messed up

Yeah so this is my bandwidth settings

N3RUoSX.png

And here is the results when my ps4 is downloading

00pzLbl.png

The most i'm getting from my fibre just now is 33mb yet the monitor is claiming almost 1gb

The cc sliders are both at 100% and my ps4 is set to 70% with share excess turned on also on preemptive. fw 1.03.5m

EDIT: As i typed this it just hit 2.6gb lol

My speeds aren't too low they are too high lol. using the same settings i've always used.

left the house for a few hours came back and turned the ps4 back on same results gonna downgrade fw until the next firmware is released as when my ps4 is downloading everything else in the house slows to a halt plus the exaggerated speeds haha

• Netduma Staff

My speeds aren't too low they are too high lol. using the same settings i've always used.

left the house for a few hours came back and turned the ps4 back on same results gonna downgrade fw until the next firmware is released as when my ps4 is downloading everything else in the house slows to a halt plus the exaggerated speeds haha

It isn't recommended to downgrade firmware. What browser are you using?

Hi google chrome. tried it on both my laptop and my phone. numbers are fine now with firmware 1.03.4 and internet doesn't feel sluggish anymore. Hopefully the next firmware fixes this as I felt the sluggish feeling even with the console off

Archived