FYI: New BO3 Update - Moderate NAT Issue (Xbox One)

PharmDawgg

With the new update that Treyarch just released I kept getting a Moderate NAT.  And I noticed that under the UPNP section that port 3075 wasn't opening anymore so I had to manually port forward 3075.  Now every thing is open.  If Treyarch fixes this in a future hotfix then just remember to delete the port forward rule afterwards.  Hope this helps.

I didn't have this issue after the update, my NAT Type remains Open (on both PS4 and XB1), only thing I do differently to most here is I have Link Local IPv6 enabled in Settings > Misc and in Settings > WAN and LAN I have IPv6 enabled.

Some issues can arise for some with IPv6 but fortunately it does not harm any experiences for me so I personally enable it as XBL natively supports it.

Yeah I run with IPv6 as well and it doesn't decrease my speeds or anything.  Comcast supports it.  But I kept getting a moderate nat on BO3 after the update so hopefully it will fix itself and I can delete that 3075 forwarding rule. 

I have to say that under the upnp section before the update 3075 was being forwarded automatically and it had a title tied to it of Demonware.  I think they are a matchmaking service for games. 

Archived