Best settings for New York player to combat lag compensation?

Jason2015

Hello All let me start off by saying this product makes cod aw worth playing. Before I purchased this router I was pulling host  all the time and dying instantly with no chance whatsoever, now I am able to play an enjoyable match about half the time. I am a competitive player and at times this lag compensation is just crippling. So if anyone could assist in setting up this router to the best settings for me personally it would be greatly appreciated. Also I am on the. 7 beta and I would like to know how to change my home location. 

Hi Jason, go to host filtering tab then scroll down about half way, to where it says GEO FILTER, to the right of the text there are 3 red buttons, one is a pic of a house, click on it the move your cursor to where you want home on the map and click. Job done :)

LOL, no need to feel stupid if you don't know you don't know, what would be stupid is if you didn't ask :)

I am sure somebody with more experience than me will be along real soon to help you optimise your settings, or just have a look through some of the threads on here, lots of tips and advice.

Guest Netduma_Iain

Cheers Bagsta69,

Glad you're enjoying the router, I guess since your on the East Coast it may be worth moving your home location a bit left so you don't waste it on sea monsters :) 

I'm from Vancouver bc how can I get a good convection with low ping and range under 1000 kl.

Hi Kiz 

This is what I would suggest you set your geofilter up something like this,  The "trick" with the geofilter isn't always to put your home marker were your home is but somewhere where your home is covered and you also have large population areas included , as you can greatly increase the amount of sessions you find.

1424429533-U143.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived