Can't get an OPEN NAT on BO3! Used to be Open

I have no idea why but, for some reason I can't get an OPEN NAT for BO3 on PS4. It was open at first and my games were good. I started to notice I was dying really fast, checked everything, and noticed that my NAT type says moderate. I have uPnP forwarding set up, and it looks like it's forwarding all the ports necessary but it won't open up. 

I thought for some reason that since I opened ports for madden 16 that maybe that was interferring so I took all my port forward rules away and still nothing. I even had it say I had a strict NAT type when i tried to manually forward the ports for bo3. 

I'm on PS4 & I'm hard wired. Anybody know how I can fix it? I even tried forwarding 3074 like it says in the game but it did nothing!

I read other posts and no luck! I even rebooted the NetDuma & nothing!

I have no idea why but, for some reason I can't get an OPEN NAT for BO3 on PS4. It was open at first and my games were good. I started to notice I was dying really fast, checked everything, and noticed that my NAT type says moderate. I have uPnP forwarding set up, and it looks like it's forwarding all the ports necessary but it won't open up.

I thought for some reason that since I opened ports for madden 16 that maybe that was interferring so I took all my port forward rules away and still nothing. I even had it say I had a strict NAT type when i tried to manually forward the ports for bo3.

I'm on PS4 & I'm hard wired. Anybody know how I can fix it? I even tried forwarding 3074 like it says in the game but it did nothing!

I read other posts and no luck! I even rebooted the NetDuma & nothing!

You need to open 3075 udp.

• Netduma Staff

Just deleted all forwarding rules and now its open. All forwarding rules were set for a different IP address. They were all set for the xb1. Got rid of them all and now my nat type on ps4 is open. 

Is everything sorted now? :)

Archived