Random WiFi Cut offs from NetDuma

At random times usually at night the NetDuma will randomly stop sending usable wifi, the wifi name of network will still show up on devices but the devices will infinitely be trying to connect. The wired internet still works and I only use the NetDuma and the modem in this setup. The Modem is not a modem/router so it cant be multiple routers causing the problem. I also have deep packet and ipv6 disabled on wan, lan and misc. I have no idea what the cause is but in misc settings i only have Cookies enabled, upnp enabled and the NetDuma feedback and support. This has been happening for 3-4 weeks and i have no idea what causes this. I also have another router upstairs in repeater mode but i do not think that is the problem because the NetDuma has been doing this even before i set that router up. Any ideas will be appreciated.

Thanks,

-Dylan

At random times usually at night the NetDuma will randomly stop sending usable wifi, the wifi name of network will still show up on devices but the devices will infinitely be trying to connect. The wired internet still works and I only use the NetDuma and the modem in this setup. The Modem is not a modem/router so it cant be multiple routers causing the problem. I also have deep packet and ipv6 disabled on wan, lan and misc. I have no idea what the cause is but in misc settings i only have Cookies enabled, upnp enabled and the NetDuma feedback and support. This has been happening for 3-4 weeks and i have no idea what causes this. I also have another router upstairs in repeater mode but i do not think that is the problem because the NetDuma has been doing this even before i set that router up. Any ideas will be appreciated.

Thanks,

-Dylan

Uncheck WIFI Workaround :

d0bbe512fa.png

Archived