Netduma Ping VS AW Ping question...

LXA KinG LXA

Hey I just have a random question about ping with the netduma and advanced warfare on xbox live...

My ping in the game (shown as 0-4 "bars") will be a 3 bar, while my ping on the duma is always below 50 for that game..

The 3 bar puts a thought into my head that I dont have the best connection but I can see on the Duma its pretty damn good...

Should I just look at the Duma for these stats and ignore the ingame ping system or what?

Attached is a photo of my host filtering, and iingame i have a 3 bar

post-572-0-71334500-1423946498_thumb.png

Guest Netduma Fraser

Hey I just have a random question about ping with the netduma and advanced warfare on xbox live...

My ping in the game (shown as 0-4 "bars") will be a 3 bar, while my ping on the duma is always below 50 for that game..

The 3 bar puts a thought into my head that I dont have the best connection but I can see on the Duma its pretty damn good...

Should I just look at the Duma for these stats and ignore the ingame ping system or what?

Attached is a photo of my host filtering, and iingame i have a 3 bar

I would look at the Duma for the ping. The bars dont tell you much at all. 

One more question guys. I picked a host with 25 ms ping and I had a blast for 5-6 matches. Waiting for the 7th match in a row, I got booted and all the magic was gone. All of a sudden, I couldn't find a decent host any more with the same GF settings. Any idea why this happens?

Archived