How to block a dedicated server?

Currently there is no way to block a dedicated server. Saying that, you can change the location of your home on the map and avoid it.

Question: Can't you lower your ping for Ping Assist to avoid it?

No as you se on the map it puts me in that laggy host anyway! I barely find games as it is!

And the PA was is set to 40. If i change to 60 it will PA allow that dedi server.

I'm still doing som tests and i'm reporting to Iain.

Guest Netduma_Iain

Is it connecting you outside your filter? So if you start the game with Amsterdam outside your filter do you still connect to it?

Is it connecting you outside your filter? So if you start the game with Amsterdam outside your filter do you still connect to it?

I'm not sure about that...

Sometimes i have to include uk to get into a game (when i don't want to wait 5 minutes).

And when i decrease the geo filter like in that picture..it puts me there anyway...Not just today...it has happened before.

That's why it would be nice to block that dedi server so i don't have to play with 50+ ping and just get melted and run around with paintball bullets :D

Is it possible to next update? 

The only way I found to block a certain dedi server was to put my ping assist (PA) to "0" and have my geo filter radius not cover the dedi I didn't want to connect.

ok. but if you wont find any games like me and you have to include that server. What do you do then? boy! :)

ok. but if you wont find any games like me and you have to include that server. What do you do then? boy! :)

Sit and wait son!  LMAO!  Don't worry!  I'm in the same situation as you!  Besides, us Hawaiians can still play on 80+ ms ping and still kick peoples ass! 

Archived