help whats happened?

this things head work, the factory reset changed the wifi password as expected but it wasnt the one on the box so i had to connect wired in order to gain access to change password 

• Netduma Staff

this things head work, the factory reset changed the wifi password as expected but it wasnt the one on the box so i had to connect wired in order to gain access to change password 

The new password after a factory reset it 'netdumar1'.

hows this host rating thing work? i get that you give it a name and use the slide bar to rate but what then? theres no button to click to submit or enter it or does it auto save?

hows this host rating thing work? i get that you give it a name and use the slide bar to rate but what then? theres no button to click to submit or enter it or does it auto save?

You can only save P2P hosts, if theres no update button it's a dedicated server host.

ah so the update saves it?

anyone able to help me with wifi configuration? i have a turtle beach xp500 headset and wifi causes interferance with it not just the net duma but my other one too but the wifi is disabled on that now, i changed it to 5ghz but then nothing connected lol, will changing the channel work?

• Netduma Staff

ah so the update saves it?

anyone able to help me with wifi configuration? i have a turtle beach xp500 headset and wifi causes interferance with it not just the net duma but my other one too but the wifi is disabled on that now, i changed it to 5ghz but then nothing connected lol, will changing the channel work?

5Ghz is not on the Netduma - it was added when they weren't sure what hardware they were going to use and then they never removed it :) You could use a wifi analyser to find out which the best channel on the 2.4Ghz frequency would be.

Archived