My VPN speeds are capped at 1MB am I doing something wrong?

Hey TwitchAbonafide, welcome to the forum :)

Are you on the latest version? I use PIA and get 12Mbps. Newest version is here. Make sure you read the instructions carefully when upgrading :)

Yes, I upgrade to 1.3.5, off VPN my speeds are 334.00 (30mbs) down upload is fine, tho. Maybe my transcript is bad? Idk

Ok, I understand :) That is the max that you'll be able to get through the Duma as it is a hardware limitation.

AH, damn. Hmm. So through the application its self it should be faster right? I can just use the VPN through the duma while streaming and use the vpn while I'm off streaming for faster speeds?

• Netduma Staff

AH, damn. Hmm. So through the application its self it should be faster right? I can just use the VPN through the duma while streaming and use the vpn while I'm off streaming for faster speeds?

Yeah, through their application you should be able to get much faster as you can use all your PCs processing power. You can then use the VPN on the Duma for applications that don't need so much bandwidth :)

Yeah, through their application you should be able to get much faster as you can use all your PCs processing power. You can then use the VPN on the Duma for applications that don't need so much bandwidth :)

Awesome, and through the VPN Hybrid I can leave my stream unaffected and my gaming unaffected as well, right?

Archived