Upload speed drops with hardwired connection

I am having an issue getting my wired connection to have solid speeds. My wireless connection using the netduma runs at 50mps down 20mps up while my wired connection runs 95mps down 4mps up. I run the connection through a wireless gateway and when I connect directly to it, rather than the netduma, I get 95mps down 25mps up when I hardwire it. So I know its not bad cables and Ive done everything in the optimal settings guide, have reactive algorithm, adjusted DMZ, reset distribution and updated it, set turbo, and all that jazz. My firmware is up to date aswell. Was wondering if anyone had any ideas? Ping test comes out solid green across the board. I don’t believe my laptop has the capabilities to run higher than 100mps down but im concerned about the upload speed

Paying for: 300mps down 20mps up

Wireless Gateway: Technicolor TC8715D

ISP: Time Warner

Thanks for the response!

Ive tried both already unfortunately :( to no avail. I also tried putting my wireless receiver to bridemode but it would connect and not get internet

Ive also noticed I have two LAN connections and I dont know why....z9W96Kb.jpg

Confirmed! I have tried all of those things. Are you asking if its through a modem or router? It's connected with a cat6 ethernet cable in the first slot of the Net Duma to a wireless gateway which is acting as a router right now. I hope that answered your question and that I'm not missing the mark hahah

Confirmed! I have tried all of those things. Are you asking if its through a modem or router? It's connected with a cat6 ethernet cable in the first slot of the Net Duma to a wireless gateway which is acting as a router right now. I hope that answered your question and that I'm not missing the mark hahah

That is the problem, don't connect it through the wireless gateway.

Hardwire the netduma to your modem.

Archived