Something F####d up when trying to ping.

I have looked at previous threads of this type and not found a solution yet, any advice would be much appreciated.

Rebooted modem and R1, I do not use any other router than the R1.

R1 in a cool place well ventilated.

\Antivirus software turned off.

The geo filter works fine till I try and get into a game then it says stuff went wrong when trying to ping.

Tried hard refresh of page several times.

I also have to reset my PS4 connection to easy for the R1 to find it after every time I switch it off. Then piss about putting it back in DMZ and giving it a static IP addy again.

Has rebooted itself a couple of times since update and lost preferences and flood control details and white list.

If I set it up to how I want it can I then just shut off the browser window and not worry about it not able to ping and it will still do its stuff?

No I have my PS4 enabled and all the other devices VPN disabled as I do not have one and everything as it should be. Not had problems with it before the last couple of days.

Also getting at least one invincible member of the other team every game even on HC that ends up like 34-3 on tdm or HC DOM with 34-3 and 2 caps. Douchebag!!!

Im gutted, there appears to be no difference between having filter on or off at the minute. I know It's probably because I am connecting to the same dedi anyway but I have always felt the difference of filter on or off since February when I bought it.

I guess its the game and the state it is currently in but man this sucks.

Just want to add that I am not dissing the R1 but I would appreciate some sort of advice regarding the ping failure. :)

Oh well I guess ill do my festive bit and go and help other peoples KDR in an objective based game mode. Their reward will be with red hot pitch forks up the ass lol

No Crossy but thanks for the link, It literally was working fine then decided it didn't want to. I kinda wish I hadn't bothered with the update to be honest. It has been fine since February and now in the last few days I have been getting these annoying little problems.

It is still better than a normal router but is a bit like a High Maintenance Mistress since the update.

Oh and it loses a load of settings whenever I log out I have to input them again everytime I load up the UI

And my white listed friends have to be added again.

Archived