My BO3 settings that work xbox one

Wait for the sales if you can!  No sense robbing the Christmas funds now when everything will be on sale in 3 plus weeks anyways for end of year stock clearance...LOL

I have found my experience on the PS4, in spite of their assinine interface and inability to report anything of true game impact, to be better overall.  There is still a large "WTF was that?!" bucket, where game moments go to be cursed FOR-EVAH, but it's no where NEAR as big as the XBL version...LOL

Yep until then I guess its a camping I will go!

From the sounds of it you got the right idea secretface,switching from the XBOX to PS4 might be what you need to do.

I figure if JD did it and stuck with it and he's a XBOX die hard,it's gotta be better.

Good luck to you and nice to hear the kids are coming first.Believe it or not that's not always the case.

Yea so I stole a page from Raddy. I'm now before I fire up lagbox my upload is at 5% then I fire that laggy bitch up and change it to 10% after BO3 is running. Seems smoother but Lagdovision may make more changes that will require more changes . LOL

Ok today I tried , for an hr just Modem and xbox, no routers at all and it seemed to play very well. It could have just been luck I don't know. Gonna try this again tomorrow

I would say just a placebo brother,it's like most "fixes" for the issues...works great for a few hours and then back to shit.I'm not trying to discourage you from trying different things as I do the same thing,with the same results.You think you're on to something and then back to the things you were trying to avoid.

Think I've tried about everything I have read about,heard about or thought about and all things lead me back to the beginning,but like you I'll keep trying different ideas.

I would say just a placebo brother,it's like most "fixes" for the issues...works great for a few hours and then back to shit.I'm not trying to discourage you from trying different things as I do the same thing,with the same results.You think you're on to something and then back to the things you were trying to avoid.

Think I've tried about everything I have read about,heard about or thought about and all things lead me back to the beginning,but like you I'll keep trying different ideas.

I've tried rubbing the side of the thing and talking nicely to it. Hell I would dress up like little bo peep if it would help. LOL no pictures though haha

yep rage quitting again, I think something isn't right. Who that works full time has time to try all these different settings only to have something change and have to start all over again?

yep rage quitting again, I think something isn't right. Who that works full time has time to try all these different settings only to have something change and have to start all over again?

Just keep at it bro,I get frustrated too.But then you have that one night of gaming where you just beast and it makes it all worthwhile.Then the next day back to the bullshit.

Video games and sex are 2 things that you don't have to be good at to enjoy... ;)

Just keep at it bro,I get frustrated too.But then you have that one night of gaming where you just beast and it makes it all worthwhile.Then the next day back to the bullshit.

Video games and sex are 2 things that you don't have to be good at to enjoy... ;)

yes bud, its just very frustrating. I normally wouldn't have time for this. I'm no beast at this game I just wanna have fun. I just don't understand why Lagovision hates some of us so bad and others never have an issue ever. I guess its like everything unfair . Oie well last night same exact settings as earlier and most of the lobbies played just fine. I mean WTF. Oh and with just modem played pretty good again I'm not sure if too much gagetry might not be the problem half the time. A throttling we will go a throttling we go. LOL

Ok time to update this. So from my ISP I have 180 down and 12 something up. I pretty much started over and put in the speeds I get (though I put 170 for some reason) I set almost everything to the way you are supposed to with these speeds as recommended by the duma dudes. No deep packet shit, Turbo shit on etc. MTU to auto. I put my sliders at 70 for download and 10% for upload and it has worked pretty good. You still will see the unkillable bastard from time to time, Or the occasional bad fucking lobby from others with shitternet but for the most part this shit works. Try it out if you have that second behind feeling. Oh yea I restarted everything and powered down everything including the modem for at least 30 sec. When I got into BO3 I always make sure in network settings in BO options that Bandwidth is below 1000 or round abouts, for some reason if its at 4000kbs it just sucks to play so you have to put upload slider down to 10, or whatever works for you before you start xbone. Thanks good luck 

Archived