PSN Service

I have seen people say that after the most recent update the PA system for PA doesn't exist but it's the only PSN choice I have right now. Is this correct or should I have a new option available? I have the cloud/bleeding edge on and have also checked for updates myself, I am fully up-to-date.

post-4904-0-83111500-1448120764_thumb.png

post-4904-0-24981800-1448120772_thumb.png

Did you upgrade to the newest firmware? If not, go here and follow the instructions exactly on the first post: http://forum.netduma.com/topic/9124-major-router-upgrade-now-available-v-1035/ 

If you have, hold CTRL and hit F5. Also try rebooting your router from the Miscellaneous settings. 

If you have the updated firmware or if you already have it you must change the service to playstation network as the one you have listed in the screen shot has to be changed from psn pa to psn.

If you have the updated firmware or if you already have it you must change the service to playstation network as the one you have listed in the screen shot has to be changed from psn pa to psn.

It looks as though he hasn't upgraded yet as the PA options weren't even available to me after I upgraded. 

It looks as though he hasn't upgraded yet as the PA options weren't even available to me after I upgraded. 

They are not available but because you preserve settings it is still listed until you change it.

Archived