am going off netduma, i cant handle it any more

hello guys

from today i decide to go off netduma until they get router working again!! 

first of all to clear out am from cyprus

so thats why i set home to Crete and range 1000km - 1500km (that includes Cyprus and Europe)

before update

when i was setting PA to 0 i got games into the range, and half of them i was hosting them ..

when i was setting PA to 45ms i got games with players from CYP, GRE, ITA and around 80% of the game i was host or i had very good connection

now

after Update

i have the following

1. Speed Loss .. (and yes i did all things you said and write but nothing) i pay for 50mbps and i get 30-40

2. its really hard to get any games and if i do its shitty 

3. i cant connect to any of my friends party

4. with the same settings as above 

i had that results all night

i i set PA to 0 i get local game with CYP - GRE players (i never host from 10 games) all the rest players had 4 bars and i had 3 with terrible lag and 80-120ms delay (how its even that possible guys??) was local game

secondly if i set PA from 45-60ms i always get connected to shitty connections that i have over 120ms delay

my ration last 2 days from average 1,4 dropped to for the last 2 days to 0.72 ...

Seriously ???

would you fix that??

i cant even handle any more the game...

whats wrong guys ???

• Netduma Staff

Update:

We got the speed sorted.

Gkontos is going to try disabling the GeoFilter when trying to join friends even though they are on his allowed list.

For some reason minimum ping game he got into when I was on TV was 80ms. He's going to try this evening when maybe there are more players on to see if it is any better :)

Archived