Cant access Netduma

Knxwledge

I cant access the routers config page when my setup is Modem > Asus Router > Netduma

The netduma functions properly and has internet but when my computer is directly hardwired to my asus router, it wont load the config page.

I have this same problem and i have a static lease set for the duma to 192.168.1.2...but when I go to that while connected to my gateway I get nothing...I have to connect to the duma then I can hit it...

i'm running OpenWRT on my gateway

I have this same problem and i have a static lease set for the duma to 192.168.1.2...but when I go to that while connected to my gateway I get nothing...I have to connect to the duma then I can hit it...

i'm running OpenWRT on my gateway

Ive done the same thing with no luck, I pretty much have to connect my pc to the duma to be able to access the config

I'm assuming your broadband speeds as such that you need the Asus in front of the Netduma? Anything lower that 150 download it would make sense to put the Netduma in first.

I know the above is probably stating the painfully obvious. but just in case :)

With the latest firmware, Netduma is only able to achieve 120Mbit. My connection peaks at 180Mbit thats why I wanted to use the Asus router as my main one, But couldnt access Netduma when its connected to the Asus. It gave me a headache trying to connect to it so Ive gone back to Modem > Netduma > Asus as a wireless AP.

Hopefully they will be able to figure out why its capped at 120Mbit.

Guest Netduma_Iain

Hi Knowledge,

You're correct you cannot access from the Dumas WAN side. Simply because that would leave you very vunerable if you didn't have a router with a firewall in front of it?

Now that I know abc wants it, that makes 3 customers in total that want it. Its actually quite easy to do, I could add it to the Misc section with a huge warning alert box to let people know the risk.

Iain just on the download speeds, I thought it was up to 150-160 now with correct options or am I mistaken?

A 20mbps drop for Knowledge would be better than 60 if something is missing?

Hi Knowledge,

You're correct you cannot access from the Dumas WAN side. Simply because that would leave you very vunerable if you didn't have a router with a firewall in front of it?

Now that I know abc wants it, that makes 3 customers in total that want it. Its actually quite easy to do, I could add it to the Misc section with a huge warning alert box to let people know the risk.

SHUT UP AND DO IT NOW!!!!

ShutUpAndTakeMyMoney.jpg

Archived