Can't login to Xbox Live

II Z IE IR O II

WTF!  Came home to play and I can't login!  I did the Xbox Live update and now it won't login.  I unplug the R1 and plug my xbox directly to my router and I can login!  It seems to be an R1 issue.  WTH!!!! 

I didn't change ANY settings

UPDATE:  I think it's related to shrinking the geo filter to the smallest size.  By doing this, I was unable to login into Xbox Live. 

This happened with my XB1, I had the GF @ the lowest settings (110KM's or something) and I'd get issues with XBL.

I only noticed that was the case after I made it larger by mistake and the XB1 connected to XBL and made my NAT type open lol

This happened with my XB1, I had the GF @ the lowest settings (110KM's or something) and I'd get issues with XBL.

I only noticed that was the case after I made it larger by mistake and the XB1 connected to XBL and made my NAT type open lol

Yeah!  The lowest setting caused my NAT to be strict and wasn't able to login.  Opened up the geo filter, now its back to normal again.

Guest Netduma_Iain

How odd that should never happen. Could you private message me any IDs of circles that appear while you login to xbl please.

Must be Western Pacific one we missed, sorry for inconvenience. 

How odd that should never happen. Could you private message me any IDs of circles that appear while you login to xbl please.

Must be Western Pacific one we missed, sorry for inconvenience. 

I have noticed this as well, and I am in the PNW (Seattle) area.  I seem to have a server over in your neck of the woods (Northern British Isles) that needs access to allow me to sign in.

I should have said something, but the updates were rolling out so fast and you guys were working so hard I just held my tongue and figured it was on the list.  Sorry guys.   :wacko:

No problem dillinger I'll send you a patch soon so you can send me the ID and I can fix it for everyone :)

Happy to help Iain - If you need anything from my end, please let me know and I will get on it ASAP.

It's almost a dead horse by now, but I can't say enough good things about the product, but ESPECIALLY THE CUSTOMER SUPPORT!!!  *respect Duma Staff*

I have had this happen before but not lately. I'd have to expand the geofilter to include the UK, there was a white circle there that seemed to be needed to login. I think it's been since the .7 version that I haven't had to do this, so one of the more recent clouds must have included that server. I haven't tried logging in with the filter as small as ZERO had it though, the smallest I usually have it at includes most of the us west coast.

• 2 weeks later...

Here we go again!  Can't connect to xbox live while my geo filter is shrunk to the smallest.  Iain, authentication server needs to be white listed again!  Was able to login yesterday with the geo filter on its smallest setiings!

ID: ff41ab76de9e3237.  Located in Cali.  This may be an authentication server. This might need to be white listed!  Weird thing tho, It shows up as a dedi server when logged into Xbox Live.  If I don't have the geo filter around it, I am unable to login xbox live.

ID: f69d723d3a953338 This just popped up when I was about to log in to Xbox Live.  It's a white circle that probably needs to be white listed, located in Seattle. 

post-253-0-13214800-1424746088_thumb.png

post-253-0-02758400-1424753326_thumb.png

Thanks man Ill run the cloud today :)

still not able to log in unless geo filter covers the server in California If it's shrunk to minimum, I am unable to log in.

ID: f69d723d3a953338.....I need this server to log into Xbox Live. This server is located in Seattle Washington

ID: ff41ab76de9e3237....I need this server to log into xbox live also. This server is located in California

Cheers zero I'm aware and will have it fixed as soon as I get back

No Worries!  I just expand my filter.  Main thing is that I can get into games.  If I wasn't able to get into games, then I would be pissed because then I would have a $200 paper weight taking up space and playing laggy ass games again!  LOL!  NOBODY MESSES WITH MY R1!  lmao

still unable to log in with geo filter closed

Yep, same here.  Just like you, I just make sure and expand the filter to include everything and shrink it down once I get into the game.

Archived