Slightly laggy bops 3 tdm

Sir_smooch

I have to say most of my games using raddy's settings from yesterday were really good lastnight, mostly double kdr. This one was slightly laggy on a server in france, but it just goes to show even with a little lag, with the right weapon you can compensate a little "Gorgon is real". Sorry for the gameplay, i am not really a run n gunner so am a little slowish lol

https://youtu.be/jFhSlb7A-D8

Bruh I'm tellin you , get the pharoh , wont be long til all the 'ub3r l33t' youtubers start making vids about how OP it is.

I get constant lag etc , you know the 'ol shoot first die first? Well the pharoh compensates big time , try it haha

Yeah not many games like that, but get the odd one! Also get a thing sometimes where when moving my crosshair left or right tracking an enemy the weapon seems to sweep almost out of control like some kind of weightlessness! Any ideas?

I honestly think it's the game.  My friends also notice this.  They even have the issue of the controller seeming to spike in movement or continuously spinning sometimes =/

Yep i never had it in a game before ever in my life not even on the pc with Bf3 or 4, i thought maybe it was some kind of input lag.

Way to roll thru that lag smooch,nice vid

Ha i think i was just lucky tbh, i got a thumbs down from someone on YT lol that gorgon is a beast if you can get it on target. i love it on the more open maps :P

Archived