Destiny

mr.victor

Thank you. Seems like Destiny doesn't really work well with geo filter. If its outside your "zone", it will kick you from the lobby as opposed to blocking you from joining the lobby in the first place. I will try to run more test

The games I do play are pretty lag free though.

Guest Netduma_Iain

Yes because of the way it works it maybe worth increasing the filter a bit larger than cod for example. The connections should be much higher quality though.

I'll second the above does work very well in crucible i set my location to around london Uk and geo stricked at 1074 km no issues at all since vers .4 have moved up to v.7 and still hardly ever raise an eyebrow to wierd goings-on.

Might chuck in a couple of vids in the vid section later.

Guest Netduma_Iain

I think Jerry has already posted a solid game, but I too would also love to watch some Destiny games.

I'll let other customers suggest their settings if you don't mind. If you want me to give technical suggestions I'm happy to help also check out our wiki.netduma.com manual, for instructions on using the Geo-Filter. 

The wiki will always be a work in progress, its growing quickly thanks to the great community :)

We could start adding sections for different games, what do you think?

Archived