I keep getting booted when finding a session

shaboooya

Ever since a few days after I got the R1 I would tend to join a lobby or a game in progress and get booted back to the multiplayer menu right after. It didn't happen often so I didn't think much of it, but lately it's been happening very often and I'm curious whether this is just the R1 preventing me from joining games outside the filter range or is something wrong?

Any help would be appreciated.

FYI I'm talking about COD: AW

• Netduma Staff

I think you are probably experiencing lobby booting. You should probably expand the GeoFilter radius a little bit or  you could consider upgrading to .7b so that you can use PA and also disable strict mode, both of which should decrease the frequency of lobby booting.

I think you are probably experiencing lobby booting. You should probably expand the GeoFilter radius a little bit or  you could consider upgrading to .7b so that you can use PA and also disable strict mode, both of which should decrease the frequency of lobby booting.

Yeah that could be it. I want to upgrade but I'm worried it would just cause more damage :unsure:

I think I might just do it though, that way I can see the padlocks.

Yeah that could be it. I want to upgrade but I'm worried it would just cause more damage :unsure:

I think I might just do it though, that way I can see the padlocks.

what version does your router say its running (scroll to bottom of the screen to see)

what version does your router say its running (scroll to bottom of the screen to see)

I just upgraded the router to .7

I turned on PA and made it 50ms and have a 1000km radius filter. If I still get booted I'll try to increase the filter range.

Guest Netduma_Iain

Shanooya if you get booted look for a padlock. That padlock is the location where you should have connecte to. It's your choice whether you want to increase the filter to include it.

Also you can use strict mode off to stop it completely but you may get worse games.

Shanooya if you get booted look for a padlock. That padlock is the location where you should have connecte to. It's your choice whether you want to increase the filter to include it.

Also you can use strict mode off to stop it completely but you may get worse games.

Everything seems to be working better now but idk what you mean by padlock. What am I supposed to be looking for?

Yeah when you get booted from a lobby you will see a padlock that is outside of your GF.That would have been the host you would have connected too BUT it was outside of your filter settings.If you want to avoid getting booted from said lobby,expand your GF to include that padlock.

What version are you running by the way ?

Yeah when you get booted from a lobby you will see a padlock that is outside of your GF.That would have been the host you would have connected too BUT it was outside of your filter settings.If you want to avoid getting booted from said lobby,expand your GF to include that padlock.

What version are you running by the way ?

on the .7b version, when you get booted from a lobby there will be a padlock symbol on the map indicating the host/server that was blocked causing you to be booted.

Ahh, I got it.

I'm running the latest (.7b). So far everything is working a hell of a lot better after I increased the filter 200km and added a PA system of 50ms :D

Archived