Duma 5ghz wifi

Hi all I have the netduma all set up working perfect. However when I switch to 5ghz wifi I loose all wifi connection. Is the feature going to be enabled with am update or is there a fault with my router. I am using with a vm home hub in modem mode. Everything else is fine just wanted some better speeds for wifi.

Thanks in advance

Steve

Hi Steve, had the Duma a couple of months no probs from day one. Can't comment on your problem as I stuck a nighthawk 7000 on, eg virgin sh 2>duma>7000. Updated to 200 down 12 up, every thing fly's at the minute, averaging 45-50 d 10-12 up on ps4,and 45>100 down in some cases 12 up on xbone. Switch between 2.5 and 5ghz no probs, have an old house with solid brick walls,getting vg wifi through out.sorry it's a bit long winded,just thought I would tell about my setup,for got to say I disabled wifi on Duma.

Hi all I have the netduma all set up working perfect. However when I switch to 5ghz wifi I loose all wifi connection. Is the feature going to be enabled with am update or is there a fault with my router. I am using with a vm home hub in modem mode. Everything else is fine just wanted some better speeds for wifi.

Thanks in advance

Steve

Hi dude. I do believe that the netduma doesn't operate on the 5ghz bandwidth. So you need to keep it on 2.4ghz. But in all honesty I haven't noticed any difference since being without 5ghz. I play my games, have a tablet and laptop running as well as my eldest watching Netflix on TV and no problems whatsoever.

Archived