Endless aquiring network address.

Im sure this is not duma related but this forum has some intelligent peeps. I have googled for five days and tried everything. I installed another nic card on my main pc. Some how after a few days the original mobo nic is aquiring network address endlessly. Ive thought it might be because of conflicting ips but the best i can see it is not.

I had a similar issue where the SSID for the new router was the same as what I was replacing, but I changed the password.  One of my laptops running windows 7 which previously connected to the old router attempted endlessly to connect to the new router (each time, the task bar showed that it was trying to acquire network address).  I forget now whether it prompted me for a new password - but ultimately the fix was to go into the "Network and connection sharing", then go into "Manage wireless networks" and from there manually delete the router settings via the "Remove network" setting.  

Following this, re-discover the router and connect to it with new credentials and it ought to work provided your issue is the same as mine was.

Worth a try... 

Archived