Seriously Check that Hit Detection Ping 10ms

lukasz

2 sensitivity boys, your aim will be better believe me instantly. sucks when your close range and you cant turn around very fast to shoot somebody standing right next to tho. :wacko:

Wow how are you handle the fats phase of AW.. Would love to see some of your action on video....

Great run Lukasz!  I too play on a low sensitivity for all my FPS games.  It really does seem that the hit detection is better if the reticle isn't crossing over and out of the hit boxes.

I saw a video very early on in my CoD training from an incredible pro player named Crimsix (Ian), who happens to be a local boy here, and now Captain of Optic's A team.  He always plays on a very low sensitivity because of some reasons that I don't think were ever proven or dis-proven.  What he was saying was that when you shoot and "hit" the target, there is a damage multiplier for the more rounds you have "hitting" the target.  Now conversly, if you stray outside the hit box and drop a couple of rounds that would miss, his teams' (at the time) belief is that you didn't get the FULL benefit of the previous rounds worth of damage.  Like the multiplier reset, took a step back, or something.

Now I don't know about any of that fluff and magic, but I do notice that if I up my sensitivity because I want to snipe, I don't get crisp, clean kills with a sub or AR and my shot is terri-bad.  Move my sensitivity back down and suddenly rounds are all hitting the target again. *shrug*

Sure is nice to see SOMEONE having a good game on AW.  I am actually looking forward to playing this game on P2P for a break next year to see how it behaves.

JD

That is very Interesting read dillinger. And I know that pro player tho I dont really like his attitude but buy hi is amazing.

Now but how they mange to move and look around so fats and fluid.  

Wow how are you handle the fats phase of AW.. Would love to see some of your action on video....

fats phase?...oh, fast pace you mean.? most shots are cross map, i usually come in 2nd or 3rd, i will shoot you guys a video later,look for it.

That is very Interesting read dillinger. And I know that pro player tho I dont really like his attitude but buy hi is amazing.

Now but how they mange to move and look around so fats and fluid.  

He has changed quite a bit over the last two seasons.  I first came about him, and his channel, but before he was on Complexity during Black Ops 2 when they weren't "the top one or two" teams.  

That said, his tips and tricks about the game are very solid.  His channel is where I first learned the power of the EMP grenade in Black Ops 2, and when he finally did his reveal video about the secrets of playing Blops 2 (Once it was confirmed that Black Ops 2 WOULD NOT be the pro game during Ghosts timeline) the EMP was the first thing he listed....LOL

fats phase?...oh, fast pace you mean.? most shots are cross map, i usually come in 2nd or 3rd, i will shoot you guys a video later,look for it.

Thats what I wanted to say bro........ I am looking forward to it. BTW whats you ACC in overall stats?

He has changed quite a bit over the last two seasons.  I first came about him, and his channel, but before he was on Complexity during Black Ops 2 when they weren't "the top one or two" teams.  

That said, his tips and tricks about the game are very solid.  His channel is where I first learned the power of the EMP grenade in Black Ops 2, and when he finally did his reveal video about the secrets of playing Blops 2 (Once it was confirmed that Black Ops 2 WOULD NOT be the pro game during Ghosts timeline) the EMP was the first thing he listed....LOL

Do you still have a Link to that Video?

Archived