BATTLEFIELD 4 PLATOON

RADDY1993

... wish I was good enough to join.

I stopped playing it when it was broken & played AW instead (which is technically broken)

When I heard they patched it & was hearing good feedback I left it a little longer then noticed the Premium was £20 again so I went ahead.

My two game's were that embarrassing that I'd probably get banned from the Netduma forum for being so useless...

About 3 kills & 7 deaths on Golmud Railway CONQ large...

Maybe I need to get back into it as I'm dead rusty or finally come to terms with I'm just not a kid anymore :)

... wish I was good enough to join.

I stopped playing it when it was broken & played AW instead (which is technically broken)

When I heard they patched it & was hearing good feedback I left it a little longer then noticed the Premium was £20 again so I went ahead.

My two game's were that embarrassing that I'd probably get banned from the Netduma forum for being so useless...

About 3 kills & 7 deaths on Golmud Railway CONQ large...

Maybe I need to get back into it as I'm dead rusty or finally come to terms with I'm just not a kid anymore :)

M8 im no beast, i just play for fun so your welcome to join if you want. Send me a friend request on PSN and i will add you.

Nice one Raddy, is your psn the same as here ?

I will try from the app as I won't be on tonight, if I did I'd probably manage to leave the pilot seat on accident with a fumble of the buttons or even ground a jeep on a pebble... trust me :)

My psn is my sig.

Hi guys, 

Bf4 works nice again but the TDM servers are not in Europe anymore I think. Don't forget also to check out Kay One's Netduma Platoon (Netduma Multinational) and his topic. 

http://forum.netduma.com/topic/2577-new-duma-platoon-created-for-battlefield-battlelog/?hl=battlefield+platoon&do=findComment&comment=35642

Have fun with Bf4! I think it is more enjoyable than AW :)

Hi guys, 

Bf4 works nice again but the TDM servers are not in Europe anymore I think. Don't forget also to check out Kay One's Netduma Platoon (Netduma Multinational) and his topic. 

http://forum.netduma.com/topic/2577-new-duma-platoon-created-for-battlefield-battlelog/?hl=battlefield+platoon&do=findComment&comment=35642

Have fun with Bf4! I think it is more enjoyable than AW :)

Hi Dali, thank you so much for promoting our platoon.  :)

I guess it's time again for some Battlefield games in the evenings.

I'm mostly done with AW now and I'm less excited for the release of Black Ops 3.

So, if you like to play Battlefield in the coming days then just tell me and I will be there at the weekend for sure.  :)

Hi Dali, thank you so much for promoting our platoon.  :)

I guess it's time again for some Battlefield games in the evenings.

I'm mostly done with AW now and I'm less excited for the release of Black Ops 3.

So, if you like to play Battlefield in the coming days then just tell me and I will be there at the weekend for sure.  :)

Hi mate, 

we will play for sure. We can do a FPS marathon if you like. From Bf4 to Plants vs Zombies to AW and Ghosts. I don't have much expectations or hope when I play AW. But it's fun when you play with friends :)

See you on the Battlefield!

PS: Guys you can add me if you like. BB

Ye

Hi mate, 

we will play for sure. We can do a FPS marathon if you like. From Bf4 to Plants vs Zombies to AW and Ghosts. I don't have much expectations or hope when I play AW. But it's fun when you play with friends :)

See you on the Battlefield!

PS: Guys you can add me if you like. BB

Yes mate. We do.  :)

I still need to get PvZ:GW for PS4 as I've got this for XONE only until now.

I really like to see the weekend coming closer and join your party for gaming.  :)

See you on the Battlefield.

Archived