I got my BenQ Xl2430t, what's your settings?

Macabi83

I got my monitor and it's really nice, I've tried a handful of settings, so far I've settled on one for now, would love to hear how you set urs guys, I tried your video zio, but that strobe and blur reduction, got a headache and eyes started hurting lol

I got my monitor and it's really nice, I've tried a handful of settings, so far I've settled on one for now, would love to hear how you set urs guys, I tried your video zio, but that strobe and blur reduction, got a headache and eyes started hurting lol

Nice! Im in between thinking on which model to get! (Waiting for the next payday or black Friday to come..) Let me know how it works for you I have no clue which one to get. Not really sure what the big difference is between the XL and RL series, (besides $$$) but I'm sure its something important.

Dang, that's too bad Mac!  I'm just happy I'm not sensitive to it since I really like the motion clarity it gives.  My cousin is the same way, blur reduction around 60-80 he gets headaches but above 100 HZ he's fine.  

You could still run my settings sans blur reduction/strobe just reduce brightness between 30-40.

i would just adjust it to your own liking, i never noticed that much difference in the settings except i like finer detail, there's a setting that brings out things in dark corners that's very useful. I've got it pretty much the way i want it now. haven't messed around with anything in the settings for a long time, i don't have speakers just use earphones.

model RL2455HM

brightness 51

contrast     62

sharpness 10

black EQ    20

color temp user mode r 100 g 100 b 100

pic mode   movie

dynamic cont 0

display mode full

smart focus off

ama premium

instant mode on