WARRANTY AND REPLACEMENT

Omarort1

Hello i have been trying to find a replacment option for this router, possibly customer support number. I have been going back and fourth with a representative only by email "[email protected]" name is luke i have followed every instruction giving to me. I know exactly how to connect and use, the problem is that this simply does not want to connect anymore i even bought a new router and did many steps to have a consistent connection anf its to the point were i cant get nothing. I am done recieving instructions and i simply want an exchange i am a tech and i know what i am doing i have been doing online gaming for many years do not want my money back i want an exchange if anybody has done an exchange with netduma r1 please let me know again i have followed many steps and instructions and feel very comfortable on what i am doing just want an exchange thank you. To reach besides this forum u can contact me please ag my email [email protected]

The device was working fine for about one week then it started cutting off and on then i followed extra steps that i know wasnt part of the issue i would just really appreciate a new one if not then ill jus accept a total refund. How do i go about an exchange.

• Administrators

The device was working fine for about one week then it started cutting off and on then i followed extra steps that i know wasnt part of the issue i would just really appreciate a new one if not then ill jus accept a total refund. How do i go about an exchange.

Lets schedule a 1 on 1 first and I can try to resolve the issue, if not we can issue a replacement, just PM me and we can set up a time :)

Archived